Friday, September 11, 2009

UPDATE!

Ok I am going to update this now.
HA!

I leave on monday for China.

I am so sad. I really want to stay with Eva and her family forever. But alas, I must visit family and return home.

Over the past couple months we went to Venice and generally stayed in Trieste. People always ask me why I do not visit other cities in Italy.
Honestly, I don't really want to.
Rome doesnt really interest me, neither does the vatican. Milan, maybe. I want to visit their Chinatown.

I am totally happy with staying in Trieste, even though it is very small, and visiting venice.

We had such a blast. It was FRAKKIN expensive, but whatever. I caved.

We ate and had loads up fun. Pictures are under the links section.
I love the canals. They were my favorite.
The first day we got TOTALLY lost. Mainly since we didn't have a map. But we were staying near the Rialto bridge, so it was very easy to get back even without a map. Come to think of it, we didnt use the map. haha.
We ate yummy seafood, I have been craving clams for months, and I cannot live without pizza and gelato.

Seriously. My need for gelato and pizza is so bad. haha.
We went to the glass island, and I bought a little glass ball with two retarded looking fish in it.
I named them after Blinky and Winky.
My two dead stupid fishies.

Monday I leave for China.
On sept. 16th I will leave with my aunt to Chongqing. Depending on how long we stay, I will return to beijing in sept or early oct.
If we return in early oct, I will stay in china for longer, so I can spend time in the city.

Sorry this update isnt as detailed as it should be.
I will keep updating more when I get to china!
Since there isnt a pretty italian girl to occupy my time there :D

I miss you all!
I will return soon!

I am hoping to return to Italy for christmas, which means I need to come home for thanksgiving.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun, though I can't quite comprehend not wanting to travel to any more Italian cities, but hey... it's your trip :)

    My question is, how much better has Eva's English gotten?

    ReplyDelete