Monday, June 15, 2009

Before I go...

Send me your addresses for postcards and other small goodies.
I do not guarantee that you will like it or if you will actually get one, haha.
I have limited money!

Facebook or email me your information!
---
Well I leave at 745pm tonight. I am so damn nervous. Why? who knows.

My bag weighs 43 lbs. That is clothes for the next 5 months.
I cannot wait to finally be with Eva. I promise to keep up with this!
Lots of pictures and lots of entries about random things.
Maybe even some videos!
Adorable nerdy videos.

<3

4 comments:

  1. mhhh... 43 lbs 43 lbs...
    uh, oh ->29 kg! What are u takin with u?XD very much heavy :D
    However... we waits for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 865 N 160 W #108
    Provo, UT 84604

    Have fun! Be safe! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...what you need clothes for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a GREAT time!!! This is di btw LOL

    ReplyDelete