Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trieste is beautiful...

Greetings all!
Ok so I havent been as awesome at updating as I promised, but I am soo tired lol

The first day was relaxing, all I did was rest. haha It was a LOOOOONG trip.
Yesterday we rested even more during the day and went out to Kabobs and vollyball at night.

Today we went to a castle! Trieste is famous for them apprently, it was epic.
--
Trieste is really beautiful...It is right on the water :D
a lot of the houses are in the mountains and they look over the whole city. It is BEAUTIFUL.
It is also very quiet. Most of the city comes to life at night, which makes sense since it can been balls ass hot out.

I am still really really tired though, stupid jetlag.
All of eva's friends want to meet me, haha it is pretty cool.

Her cousins and grandmother are here too. They are cool, even though they dont speak much english. I AM TEACHING THEM!

hahaha ;)

Well time to go watch them play PES!
See you soon!

Pictures are on facebook...but here are some...

No comments:

Post a Comment