Saturday, June 27, 2009

its been 10 days...haha

because I got distracted and never actually finished the last post...
I have been here for about 10 days.
The first week wasn't so interesting to post about, since we mainly stayed at home. I slept. a lot.
we would wake up at noon, eat lunch, then cuddle/go out for a few hours. then dinner and then sleep more.
haha.
her cousins are here from another city, which has been fun. It was hard to warm up to them at first, since I had just arrived but now its all good.

We mainly go out at night, when we do go out.
We have been hanging with eva's friends mostly, drinking and eating and being stupid. haha.

I got trashed one night, over two VERY VERY strong mojitos. that wasnt fun, haha.
Trieste wine is amazing. really nothing like the stuff in america...
haha and their beer is awesome too!
ha! seee italy does have beer!

just not a lot.
haha.
---
Ive met most of her close friends, who are super awesome. Only a few speak moderately good English so they semi translate when needed, haha.
I also have yet to find a decent phone card since my phone cannot call out. For some reason it can only call cody and my cousin emily...strange.

When her cousins go home we will start going out more. It is hard with them around for us to be alone, haha.
Gelato is so yummy...do not be suprised if I come home weighing a million more pounds...forreal.
--
also when the cousins leave, we will go to venice and spend a few days there. it is going to be hard to convince her parents to let her go down the southern part of italy, since they are very overprotective and dont really like to travel. But i want to see the other cities of italy, since I do not know when I will be able to come back.

Also Peach will be going to pompeii and other places so I want to see her too.
---
if you havent seen my facebook photos...its bloody hot here.
well not recently, its been cool and rainy. but the mosquitoes...my god. I am seriously getting eaten alive here.
They are TERRIBLE.
see!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

now they are REALLY red and I have lots more on my legs...
stupid things.
the repellent seemed to work yesterday though...I might have to buy a case.
ok more later!
<3
see you soon! pictures are on facebook!
Click for my photos.

Eva's photos are tagged via my profile.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment